APPLICATION PHASE CONCLUDED ON 2/7/2014
Town of Richmond – Patrol Officer:
The Richmond Police Department is embarking on a recruitment drive to identify potential candidates for hire as probationary full-time police/patrol officers. Applications are available on-line at the Richmond Police Department's website at www.RichmondPd.org, the website for the Town of Richmond at www.RichmondRI.com, or in person at the Department located at 1168 Main Street, Wyoming, RI 02898.
The Department is seeking qualified individuals among the following three categories:
1. Active members and veterans of the United States military;
2. Individuals who have been certified as police officers by the
Rhode IslandPolice Officers Commission on Standards and Training;
3. Any qualified individual who possesses the following minimum requirements:
Minimum Eligibility Qualifications:
1. Must be a citizen of the United States;
2. Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
3. Must possess a valid motor vehicle operator’s (driver’s) license;
4. Must be a high school graduate, or have obtained a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
5. Must be a Rhode Island resident, or reside within a thirty (30) mile radius of
5 Richmond Townhouse Road, Richmond, RI 02898.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 7th, 2014.
Applicants may inquire further by contacting Lieutenant John Arnold at (401) 539-